Our mission is to share the stories of Students attending DLIFLC using the student’s own voice; and to inform, educate and entertain those curious about the DLIFLC/POM experience.
The author’s name and names of people mentioned within this blog may be changed due to security purposes. Although this blog may be edited for proper grammar or due to OPSEC concerns, we will not alter content to change the author’s meaning.
While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep any comments clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines may be removed:
1. We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
2. We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
3. We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
4. Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
5. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
6. For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here. Don’t post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
Disclaimer: Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States military. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States military, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes. The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of DLIFLC, Presidio of Monterey, the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this site on your own blog, Web site or other communication/publication. If you do so, please give proper credit as a courtesy.
This blog is published jointly by Presidio of Monterey and DLIFLC Public Affairs Offices.